A beautiful reprint made from a colour lithograph depicting a variety of citrus fruits, published in 1902 (with the date noted just below the border in the bottom left). The lithography and printing work was completed by the prominent NYC lithographer, Julius Bien & Co.
This print displays the following citrus fruit which are numbered: Kumquat, Citron, Lime, Orange, Pomelo, Mandarin and Lemon.
Please note, these are reproduction prints, not the originals. All our reproductions originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints.
- External frame size: 27.4 x 35 cm (approx.)
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- Ready to hang.
- Rose gold effect painted frame and a textured pastel blue mount.
- Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Printed on heavy weight, museum grade fine art paper (310gsm). This has a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail.
- Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.