This beautiful set of reprints has been made from a collection of 19th century chromolithographs, by Scottish physician and botanist James Anderson. The whole set includes a melon, pineapple, fig, strawberries, apricot, grapes, plums and pears. Framed in vibrant textured tangerine orange mounts and walnut stain frames, these fruit prints will add a joyful pop of colour to any wall, whilst remaining in keeping with their antique history.
Available as a full set of 8, a set of 6 or lower multiples.
All our reproduction collections are limited in number and originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints.
Wallpaper credit: Meadow Flowers (collaboration between Honor Illustrates & Wilder + Wren)
Print purchasing information
- Please select from product drop-down menu to view corresponding image of prints.
- If you wish to purchase a set of 6 for £460, simply add 6 prints to your shopping basket and add this discount code at the checkout: FRUIT6.
- External frame size: 24.5 x 32.5 cm
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- Ready to hang.
- Walnut stain frame with a tangerine textured mount.
Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
Printed on a specialist, 100% cotton, heavy weight (310gsm) museum grade fine art paper with a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail.
- Glazed with premium anti-reflective Artglass that's used for framing by the finest galleries and museums around the world.