This set of reprints is from a collection of lithographs created by the British botanical illustrator John Sowerby. These particular illustrations come from his only independent work, published in the mid-19th C. Our reproductions are printed on museum grade fine art paper by our specialist printers and hand-framed in beautiful black washed gold edge frames. All our reprints originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints.
Print purchasing information
- Select a print name from product drop-down menu to view its corresponding product image.
- If you wish to purchase a set of 6 for £410, simply add 6 prints to your shopping basket and use this code at the checkout: WILDFLOWERS6.
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- External frame size: 18.5 x 26.0cm (approx.)
- Ready to hang.
- Black washed gold edge frame.
Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
Printed on a specialist, 100% cotton, heavy weight (310gsm) museum grade fine art paper with a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail.
Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.