A colourful collection full of folk imagery and symbolism, based on 19th century Italian coat of arms.
The originals of these prints were published in the mid 1800s. Although these illustrations represent many key regions all over Italy (including Sicily, Tuscany, Emilia-Romagna and Campania), they have primarily been selected to create an impactful set stylistically and carry a sense of nostalgia for traditional life centuries ago.
Hand framed in delicate black mouldings with gold detailing and glazed with Artglass.
Available as a full set of 12 and smaller curated sets (please scroll down the drop-down list and ‘select’ to be shown each set’s corresponding photo). If you'd like to purchase a single, or other variations of sets, please just pop over an e-mail to Rosie and Ant firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our reproduction collections are limited in number and originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints.
- Reprints, hand framed by specialist British framers.
- External frame size: 26 x 29.5cm.
- Printed on specialist 290 gsm fine art paper Hahnemühle Hemp. Hemp was an essential part of paper production for centuries and was used in the making of many long-lasting historical documents.
- Glazed with specialist Artglass for UV protection and clearer viewing - that's used by the finest galleries and museums around the world.
- Conservation acid-free barrier board to provide protection to your artwork.