A summer edition pair of reprints, professionally reproduced from a pair of John Ellis' rare 18th century coral engravings. John Ellis was a British linen merchant as well as a naturalist, who specialised in the study of coral. This spectacular pair have been framed in beautiful chamfered edged red frame. These prints would work particularly well hung vertically above a side-table and would add a playful pop of colour to any room.
All Petri Prints reprints are limited in number and reproduced from originals we've sourced for our own collection.
- External frame size: 23.5 x 30.5cm
- True-to-size reprints, in keeping with the antique originals. Professionally reproduced and printed on museum-grade 310gsm fine art paper.
- Bespoke, white-worn pine frames with chamfered edges and red coloured tops.
- Ready to hang.
- Petri Prints ink-stamped back.
- Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Glazed with premium anti-reflective Artglass that's used for framing by the finest galleries and museums around the world.
- Made-to-order over three weeks prior to dispatch
- Free UK delivery