Italian Architectural Facades
A set of black and white architectural reprints, based on a collection of original Italian sketches from the 1600s, by a Roman engraver who was notable for documenting famous buildings in Rome and beyond. Prints within this set contain references to charming architectural features, people in traditional 17th century Italian dress, horses and plants.
This collection would be perfect for anyone with an appreciation for architecture, history, decorative art or Italian culture. All our reproduction collections are limited in number and originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints.
This artwork is professionally printed on specialist eco fine art paper - Hahnemühle Hemp - which has a slightly textured surface, ideal for reproducing colour and detail. The prints are hand-framed in jade green lacquer frames with a slightly crackled surface (reminiscent of celadon pottery) - and mounted in antique oat double accent mounts for added texture. All of our reprints are glazed with Artglass which is both UV protective and crystal clear.
Wallpaper credit: Wild Strawberries (by Honor Addington)
- External frame size: 39 x 33.5cm.
- Available as a full set of four, pairs or singles.
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- Ready to hang.
- Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Printed on a specialist 290 gsm fine art paper, Hahnemühle Hemp - Hemp was an essential part of paper production for centuries, and due to its extremely robust fibres, it has often been used for long-lasting historical documents.
- Glazed with premium anti-reflective Artglass that's used by the finest galleries and museums around the world.
- Our reprints are made-to-order and normally dispatched in 2-3 weeks.