Latin Suited Playing Cards
This reprint collection is based on antique playing cards from the 1700s following the Latin suiting system: Coins, Batons, Goblets and Swords. This was the earliest suiting system in Europe and can be found on Spanish and Italian cards to this day.
Each playing card print is framed in textured sand coloured extended bottom mounts - with rounded natural wood mouldings and glazed with premium Artglass for anti-reflectivity and UV protection.
All our reproduction collections are made-to-order, limited in number and originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints.
This set is available as: a full set of 9, a curated set of 6 and a curated set 4 - all of which you can order with a click.
Ordering single prints: If you would like to order a single for £105, please email Rosie or Ant at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @petri_prints
- External frame size: 33.5 x 26 cm
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- Ready to hang.
Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Printed on a specialist 290 gsm fine art paper, Hahnemühle Hemp - Hemp was an essential part of paper production for centuries, and due to its extremely robust fibres, it has often been used for long-lasting historical documents.
- Glazed with premium anti-reflective Artglass that's used by the finest galleries and museums around the world.
- Our reprints are made-to-order and normally dispatched in 2-3 weeks.