A rare 18th C copper plate engraving on beautiful textured laid paper that's over 200 years old, by Scottish engraver Andrew Bell. This engraving lists various alchemical/early chemical symbols - such as Amber, Lemon and Arsenic - and includes illustrations of laboratory equipment.
Framed in a dramatic black/cream double mount with a weighty brass-gold kidney bean frame, this special piece of science history is a statement piece of art, that would work well in a living room or study.
- External frame size (approx): 35.4 x 41cm
- Bespoke old-gold beaded frame and luxury double mount (off white and blush)
- Ready to hang
- Petri Prints ink-stamped back
- Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.
- Free UK delivery