This collection of reprints comes from a series of rare 19th century antique lithographs, made by the Pellerin family in France. The original engravings were hand-coloured and intended to be constructed into paper toy models. French buildings and interiors with furniture often featured, as well as an eclectic mix of other subject matters. The collection we’ve curated includes a chateau, a Japanese boat, a French car and the ménagerie du Jardin des plantes (one of the oldest Zoos in the world!).
With a playful retro aesthetic, these nostalgic reproductions are a fun and colourful addition to any child’s bedroom, playroom or bathroom (although we think they’ll also be appreciated well into adulthood).
They are available as singles or the whole set- in either an oak or walnut wood stain finish along with cream and terracotta double-accent matting.
All our reproductions originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints. All of our reprint collections are also limited in number with new collections launching throughout the year.
- External frame size: 34.5 x 43 cm
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers (made-to-order).
- Comes ready to hang.
- Oak or walnut stain wooden frames.
- Cream and terracotta double-accent matting
- Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Professionally printed on 100% cotton, heavy weight (310gsm) museum grade fine art paper with a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail.
- Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.