This set of reprints is from a collection of lithographs originally published in a prominent domestic cookery book in the 1880s. Works such as this were hugely influential during the victorian era, compiling recipes and rules for organising domestic, middle class life. These prints would work really well in a kitchen, hallway or main living space and are available as singles, multiples or as a whole set.
All our reproductions originate from antiques carefully sourced by Petri Prints.
- External frame size: 22.2 x 28.5 cm (approx.)
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- Ready to hang.
- Rose gold effect painted frame and pastel pink mount.
Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Printed on a specialist, 100% cotton, heavy weight (310gsm) museum grade fine art paper with a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail.
- Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.