A pretty pair of bespoke-framed fern reprints reproduced from a collection of antique ferns sourced by Petri Prints. The originals of these botanicals were produced by one of the most popular botanical illustrators of the Victorian era: Anne Pratt. These reprints have been hand-framed in stunning mottled gold mouldings with a mint green band.
This is a one-off pair (only one available).
UK postage is included.
- External frame size: 33.6x49.4cm (approx)
- Bespoke mottled gold frames with mint green band
- Hand-framed in England
- Ready to hang with Petri Prints ink stamp on back
- Printed on a specialist, 100% cotton, heavy weight (310gsm) museum grade fine art paper with a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail
- Conversation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork
- Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing