A collection of reprints based on a rare set of 19th century lithographs celebrating popular garden flowers. The originals of these prints were published over 150 years ago in an English gardening periodical. Each print details a different flower or plant - such as Dahlia, Rose, Chrysanthemum and Honeysuckle - and are framed in delicate green and gold stain frames with a hint of pale blue.
Prints can be purchased as a set of 20, 12, 6, pairs or any multiples between.
All our reproduction collections are limited in number and originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints.
Print purchasing information
- Please select a flower name from product drop-down menu to view its corresponding image.
- If you wish to purchase a pair for £200, simply add 2 prints to your shopping basket and use this code at the checkout: GARDENFLOWERS2
- If you wish to purchase a set of 6 for £450, simply add 6 prints to your shopping basket and use this code at the checkout: GARDENFLOWERS6
- If you wish to purchase a set of 12 for £870, simply add 12 prints to your shopping basket and use this code at the checkout: GARDENFLOWERS12
- External frame size: 20.5 x 28.5 cm.
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- Ready to hang.
Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
Printed on a specialist, 100% cotton, heavy weight (310gsm) museum grade fine art paper with a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail.
- Glazed with premium anti-reflective Artglass that's used by the finest galleries and museums around the world.