A colourful set of antique original spider hand-coloured copper engravings from the 1830s (over 180 years old). Published by a historic French naturalist and zoologist who was a major figure in the natural sciences. Can be purchased individually or would be great as pairs or a set of four.
- External frame size: 20.5x29cm
- Bespoke, olive green and gold frames
- Pale Ivory textured mounts
- Ready to hang
- Conversation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.