A spectacularly unique set of antique original lithographs - dated 1888- depicting the colour reactions of fats and oils in test tubes. Available to buy as singles, pairs or the whole trio. Would be an ideal gift for science lovers.
- External frame size: 23.8cm x 32.5cm
- Bespoke, black aluminium frame
- Deep beveled, off white mount
- Ready to hang
- Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.