A beautiful reprint depicting the eggs from a Golden and White-tailed Eagle. The original hand-coloured engraving of this reproduction was published in 1840, by 19th C British printmaker Henry L Meyer, who - with the support from his wife Mary Moor- was well known for producing illustrations of birds and their eggs.
The print is framed in a soft sage green textured mount and a stunning gold-leaf finished moulding.
Please note, these are reproduction prints, not the originals. All our reproductions originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints.
- External frame size: 21 x 27.4 cm (approx.)
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- Ready to hang.
- Ridged hockey profile frame with a gold leaf finish. Mounted in textured, soft sage green.
- Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Printed on heavy weight, museum grade fine art paper (310gsm). This has a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail.
- Specialist UV protective plexiglas glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.