A print for those who love oysters, directly based on an engraving from early 1800s. Hand framed in pink and green, with a sage green bevelled frame and an extended-base pink accent mount.
All our reproduction collections are limited in number and originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints.
- Reprint, hand framed by specialist British framers.
- External frame size: 25.5 x 32.5cm
- Printed on specialist 290 gsm fine art paper Hahnemühle Hemp. Hemp was an essential part of paper production for centuries and was used in the making of many long-lasting historical documents.
- Glazed with specialist Artglass for UV protection and clearer viewing. Used by the finest galleries and museums around the world.
- Conservation acid-free barrier board to provide protection to your artwork.