A spectacular reprint depicting sweetcorn from Wisconsin USA in 1909. Framed in a mustard yellow mount and rose gold frame.
All our reproductions originate from antiques carefully sourced by Petri Prints.
- External frame size: 33 x 25.5 cm (approx.)
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- Ready to hang.
- Rose gold effect painted frame and pastel pink mount.
- Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Printed on a specialist, 100% cotton, heavy weight (310gsm) museum grade fine art paper with a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail.
- Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.