This set of reprints is from Wilhelm’s monumental work on natural history, published through the 18th and 19th C. These stunning engravings were originally made by renowned engravers in Germany, once known collectively as the European Image Factory.
All our reproductions originate from antiques specially sourced by Petri Prints. These are hand-framed in England and this set has been framed in double accent mounts with gold-leaf frames.
Please select from drop-down menu to view corresponding images of prints.
- External frame size: 23.2 x 32.2 cm (approx.)
- Hand-framed by specialist British framers.
- Ready to hang.
- Gold leaf finished frame with a terracotta and oat double accent mount.
- Conservation, acid-free mounting board - to provide protection to your artwork.
- Printed on a specialist, 100% cotton, heavy weight (310gsm) museum grade fine art paper with a matt, smooth finish that allows for brilliant contrast, colour and crisp detail.
- Specialist UV protective styrene glaze, that's anti-reflective and allows for sharp viewing.